What’s included in my picnic set up?
- Full set up and clean up of picnic
- Pillows & blankets
- A few extra blankets to keep you snug
- China, cutlery, linen napkins, candle holders & candles, water glasses, wine glasses
- Seasonal/colour themed flowers
- Grazing board/s using local produce as much as possible (this can be swapped for afternoon tea or brunch on request. Dietary requirements, intolerances & allergies need to be made clear when booking)
- Manchango cheese, honey & cornish sea salt
- Fresh bread, crackers, breadsticks, butter & dips
- Flavoured sparkling water for every picnicker
- Bottle of water
- Use of everything for 1 ½ hours
- Customized chalk board message
What happens if the weather forecast is bad for our picnic?
If it looks like the weather is not in our favour, 24 hours before the picnic date we will contact you to discuss your options. Please have an indoor option in mind should we need to move things inside. Alternatively we can rearrange to another date, subject to The Pretty Picnic Fowey’s availability.
Although we cannot guarantee the weather (if only!) we do follow the Met Office Weather App as opposed to the BBC or other apps as we have found it to be more accurate in most cases, again we cannot guarantee the weather!